This one is Google Adwords book which WORTH to read among those craps out there…
Introducing The Google Magic Formula…
That Google Definitely Wishes You Didn’t Have
After wandering around in the dark with no clue why
PPC was only taking money from me instead of giving
me some, I finally unscrambled the code.
Google Magic Formula tells you exactly what I figured out, so you don’t have to go through the pain I did (and if you’ve already experienced some
pain, you can stop!)
Google won’t be able to fight you, and you can stop sending them the lion’s share of what you make from
your ads. It’s time for the $100+ profit a day that you thought was a myth…
* You’ll get advanced strategies that are good for 2008, not the tired old stuff
that doesn’t work for PPC anymore.
* I’ll give you the insider secrets that let you manipulate Google’s own
formula to obliterate your competition.
* Finally you’ll know how to leverage Google’s traffic to transform yourself
into a Super Affiliate… and watch the big bucks roll in.
Google Magic Formula will give you an unfair competitive advantage… and there’s
nothing anybody can do to stop your profit juggernaut.
PPC can be a gold mine, and Google’s AdWords program is one of best known PPC
engines there is.
You can get paid for online ad placement with Google AdSense! If you’ve ever considered using AdSense to improve revenue for your Web site, Google AdSense For Dummies will get you started. It’s loaded with tips to help you implement a successful AdSense program.
AdSense lets you generate income with ad placement on blogs and Web sites. Google AdSense For Dummies shows you how AdSense works, how to analyze cost per click and track AdSense results, and how to earn money from your blog or Web site without selling a product. Discover how to:
* Register and set up an AdSense program
* Track results with server logs, AdSense reports, and Google Analytics
* Boost AdSense income with search engine optimization techniques
* Apply Google guidelines by including relevant links and content, making your site easy to navigate, using a sitemap, and keeping links in good repair
* Fine-tune your Web site with beefed-up content to please Google and boost effectiveness
* Earn more with AdSense for RSS, streaming video, and referral units
* Design appealing ads and search boxes, and deal with ads from competitors
* Add video units to your site, design mobile ad units, and understand referral units
Review Prstorm from http://seosoftwarereviews.info/tag/prstorm-review/
Ok so we are going to be starting our SEO software reviews off with a little classic windows application that has stirred up a whole bunch of controversy over its years since release. Some say that the tool is old hat and is just asking for trouble (will extend on this later on) whereas others claim that it not only is still relevant but if used ‘correctly’ can be a very useful traffic and backlink generator.
Now PR Storm is whats called a referral spamming program, what it basically does is spoof a bunch of traffic to a set list of websites in the hope that 3 things will be achieved:
1. Backlinks will be generated in the, hopefully, indexed visitor logs
2. Backlinks will be placed on websites where the webmaster sees the referrals and places a link on their website
3. Generate traffic from webmasters visiting and using your website
Now I will start by addressing whether the program is able to fulfil any of the main aims above and whether it is an effective marketing process even worth attempting.
The list of sites that you feed the program via the simple URL list txt file will hopefully index their visitor stats, possibly to prove viewership to potential advertisers, and if they do when you send X amount of spoofed referrals from your website you will llikely appear with a link back to your site. This is good for gaining backlinks, sometimes these can be on high PR sites if you are lucky. You will never really know exactly how many referrals to the site but a sufficient level shouldnt be too hard to find. This can actually be very beneficial to a marketing campaign.
Point (2) is actually a little less likely to happen, some suggest that PR Storm will generate these fake referrals, webmasters will see them and visit your site. If a webmaster is to look at your site they will most likely not find their referral and indeed not link back to you. Its not an impossibility but should not be your main focus while using this tool in my opinion, only if you actually do have a link to their site presently on your site.
Webmasters will probably look at your site but dont expect to convert them into sales, leads or ad clicks as they will tend to be more savvy than the average visitor.
Now onto a bit of the controversy surrounding the PR Storm program. Basically as the program will spam site with any number of hits that you specify and can mean spamming literally thousands and thousands of sites ending in millions of hits at rapid rate. This is possibly an illegal act and should not be taken lightly, that is not to say it can be done without pissing anyone off too much. If you do intend on using PRStorm do try to hit a huge (1k+) site list at any time and with as fewer referrals as possible to minise the risk of getting the attention of your ISP and angry webmasters.
PRStorm was taken off the market a good few years ago but it is readily available on lots of websites so it is unlikely to ever be too hard to find from somewhere. The only issue I had with using PR Storm for was really getting a good list of sites to hit, there are lots of lists to download around the net and that is all good and well but generally the sites on these lists will have likely been hit hard so the gains from these sites will be slightly diminished.
If you want to use this tool to its full extent you will be best off trying to find a smaller searching tool to generate custom lists as these will be best suited to your niche and therefore less likely to have been spammed and as such the links will be easier to gain and better links in the end.
Are you tired of spending loads of money trying to get search engine traffic?
Maybe you're just tired of spending hundreds of hours trying to tweak and change your site just right so that you can hope to get a decent ranking.
Truthfully, have any of this paid off in the way that you pictured they would?
Chances are, they haven't but don't fret because there is good news!
To find out how to start getting the rankings you want and deserve, read on...
* Build link popularity by finding quality links from authority sites to help your ranking
* Track your link partners’removed links as early as possible so you can react quickly without loosing valuable Google Page Rank and Link Popularity
* Choose the best keywords and eliminate the guesswork. You can easily extract the most effective keywords your competitors are using
* Top 10 website analysis tells you exactly how the top sites got their high rankings and how you can achieve the same results
* Submit your site to all the major search engines with a click of a button
* Ranking reporting helps you find out if your ranking changed within minutes instead of hours and you can also save and email your ranking reports with your company name and logo
* Schedule ranking, submission and keyword analysis reports with the SEO Studio task scheduler
* Get fast results without having to be an SEO expert
* It’s easy to use, and there is plenty of context-sensitive help built right in
* Free software upgrades for the life of the product, we believe in continuous product and software improvements that will benefit our loyal customers
Link Popularity and Links Exchange Benefits:
Discover how your competitors achieve high search engine rankings by automatically finding their inbound link partners on all of the major search engines: Google, MSN, Yahoo, and many others. With a click of a button, analyze their text links for your choice of keywords, and also discover their Alexa and Google Page Rank. Manage all your link partners in one easy-to-use workspace, conduct email campaigns, and automatically build your link pages.